• Whitevenom

Votes: 6 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 211 Posts

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
I had to go with sharkbait. Hell, I nominated him. After seeing so many 5.4 swap threads start and never finish it's good to see an 18 year old figured it out and had the balls to pull it off. His car may not be the prettiest on here but the boy has got some serious madscientist skills. You gotta give him props for that.

·
Ginger with No Soul
1,124 Posts
WTF?? Where is my car?? j/k;)

This is tough, lots of great rides. Pitt or Tink, Pitt or Tink, sorry, had to go with Tink, Pittbull. Love what you have done to your's but her car is just too sexy!!!

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts

This is tough, lots of great rides. Pitt or Tink, Pitt or Tink, sorry, had to go with Tink, Pittbull. Love what you have done to your's but her car is just too sexy!!!
Thank you!! :)

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
That red and black car is ugly as hell. Who in the hell would vote for that piece of chit! Oh, I would.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts

:drink I agree her car is sexy. I think the trunk is the best part. I want her trunk :(

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
damn im gettin owned
IM not too far ahead of you. Looks like it may be time to sell the car and build something new, something way more bad ass than a mid 12sec stock engined GT

41 - 60 of 211 Posts