101 - 120 of 211 Posts

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
You guys are going to jinx me :mad:

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
Tink you got my vote. Love that car. Red and black is my favorite color combination on just about anything.

Drazga97 Close second and that is one awesome picture.

Shark i hate your ****en car. Its purble and there is this thing sticking out of it. :lol Just not a fan of it. BUT i will always give you props for doing the work yourself. NOW GET A COWL HOOD FOR THE DAMN THING.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Did you buy it with the decals/paint on it or did you get it done like that?
I bought it completely stock...not a thing done to it :eek:. I started out by adding vinyl graphics to it to be sure I liked it. Then, after I got into an accident and had to have one side painted, I decided to pay the extra to have the entire car repainted and the graphics painted on. Not sure if you know or not, but the only thing that has been done to my car at a shop is my window tint and paint job (and it had to go to the shop for a spark plug blowout and an exhaust leak). The rest has been done by 2 girls...in a garage with jackstands and no power tools :D

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
I bought it completely stock...not a thing done to it :eek:. I started out by adding vinyl graphics to it to be sure I liked it. Then, after I got into an accident and had to have one side painted, I decided to pay the extra to have the entire car repainted and the graphics painted on. Not sure if you know or not, but the only thing that has been done to my car at a shop is my window tint and paint job (and it had to go to the shop for a spark plug blowout and an exhaust leak). The rest has been done by 2 girls...in a garage with jackstands and no power tools :D
:drool no way

No Way

Ok i believe you but thats crazy. Its odd to see a new edge (at least for me) with those decals on the side. I really like it and the tips of the bumper being black. You did a great job with that car.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:drool no way

No Way

Ok i believe you but thats crazy. Its odd to see a new edge (at least for me) with those decals on the side. I really like it and the tips of the bumper being black. You did a great job with that car.
:lol YES WAY :yes :D

Thank you :) :hug

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
I don't think anyone else is going to vote...it should end now :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
264 Posts
you should listen to tink end now, she has a major lead and i dont think anyone will catch up.... :eek:
:yes SHE THE WINNER, HAND DOWN :yes

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
you should listen to tink end now, she has a major lead and i dont think anyone will catch up.... :eek:
:yes SHE THE WINNER, HAND DOWN :yes
:lol I'm not that confident...I meant that I want it to close before anyone else votes and I lose. :lmao

101 - 120 of 211 Posts