Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I am looking to possibly pick up Diablosport's U7140 tuner for my '06 GT and was looking for some feedback from people who have used the Diablosport tuner on their Mustang. My Mustang is fairly stock with a K&N drop in air filter and a Moroso axle back 3" stainless exhaust. Can anyone give me any pros and cons of this tuner as well as the best prices you have found, I came across one for $275 including shipping online. Thanks for any information you guys can give me, I appreciate it.

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
Top shelf tuner!!! SCT & Predator is the best out there.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I have the diablo U1740 and I have no complaints. Easy to use and a few companies do write email tunes for it. I believe American Muscle/bama will write tunes for new customers. Mike Wilson writes tunes for the diablo. Other companies that support the diablo are. JPC racing Home Page Eric Brooks Brooks Speed - Custom Ford, GM, Dodge Tuning, Amazon Tuning Solutions Contact us in Anderson, South Carolina, for performance auto parts, performance chips, and Dyno Tuning - Home
I am using both Amazon tuning and American Muscle tunes.

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
Check and see what you local tuners use. If you get diablo and they only use sct it willbe a pain down the road if you plan on upgrading past just basic bolts ons.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I seem to read and hear much more about the SCT tuner for Mustangs, but I do have a Predator for my Denali and it's worked very well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts