Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to see what people would pay for my rims and tires... I want to get rid of em b/c i just cant afford to be buying 18'' tires when i can be getting a set of 17'' tires for $500 less.

I honostly love the rebels more than any other rim for a new edge, but they're not practical for my finances.

Someone offered me $1100 for the whole set and tires... idk if i want to for sure sell em tho.

18x9, 18x10 American Racing Rebels.
BFG Gforce KDW2 265/35/18 and 295/35/18
The driver side front is brand new with 100% tread on, and the rest have about 85% tread left.

Rims are 100% blemish free w/ no curb rash at all.
The whole Wheel and Tire set cost me over $2300.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Check out nexen n3000 tires they are made in germany and you can get 275 35 18s for 99 bucks a tire, they supposedly are starting to come on mercedes and bmws now

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
the rims look absolutely gorgeous in person! like seriously, perfect!

If i wansn't going performance i would pick them up

free up

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Check out nexen n3000 tires they are made in germany and you can get 275 35 18s for 99 bucks a tire, they supposedly are starting to come on mercedes and bmws now
My rims came with Nexen N3000 tires all around on 18" rims. So far I have had no problem at all, and they look just fine. I have some vibration issues, but I belive that is just from my rims not being balanced correctly.

Look into some cheaper tires than what you have, cause the ones you have look expensive.

If you decided to sell them GL and hope you get some 17"s that you like !

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yea my bad the tire place said they were from germany but I looked into it and they are made in korea but still they are supposed to have aa traction and 340 treadwear

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The reason i want to sell them is because i cant afford 18'' tires... i would get the nexens's but i want the "steamroller" look, 295+ in the rear lol.

I will admit (not trying to be conceited or cocky), i personally think my rims are the best looking on any mustang i've ever seen (IMO!!). But the price i pay per tire just isnt worth it... i dont make much money (18yrs old) and i race A LOT! So I cant settle for half ass cheap tires (if they even make any in 18'' lol). So i just want some 17'' 10.5 03 cobras so i can get some nitto 555r's for like $180

·
Registered
1,670 Posts

those actually arent bad,.. i used to run them all the time on my 99

1 - 8 of 8 Posts