Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, figured it was about time to join here. Seems it has a lot of traffic for the v6 crowd. I drive an auto 2001 v6 mustang. It is a built 4.2 with a procharger. A good many of yall already know me from other forums. :cool:

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Welcome to MM mayne. Wherebouts from SC are ya? I live here in Mauldin and work just in Simpsonville! It's awesome to see more of us on here, I always felt so alone being from SC.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
:welcome to MM.

I know about this guy in Charleston who has a procharged v6. I'm curious if it's the same person, and the only track in the area here is a 1/8.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
:) welcome welcome!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Welcome to MM mayne. Wherebouts from SC are ya? I live here in Mauldin and work just in Simpsonville! It's awesome to see more of us on here, I always felt so alone being from SC.
thanks. im from Abbeville/Greenwood area. ive seen a few others from SC on other forums.

:welcome to MM.

I know about this guy in Charleston who has a procharged v6. I'm curious if it's the same person, and the only track in the area here is a 1/8.
thanks. i am not the same person lol. that time was at wareshoals dragway.

:) welcome welcome!
Appreciate it!

heres a couple of older pics on my site. http://www.gotstang.com/webpages/v6procharged/2001-mustang-Mustang/introduction/ the car doesnt look like that now but dont have any new pics yet and its not painted all one color :( and i have a sig but it isnt showing.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to Modded Mustangs :)

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
:welcome Good to have you aboard!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts