Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magnaflow Magnapacks..DUMPED..What do you think? and hey what exactly does dumping your exhaust do? will i lose torque? any performance loss or gain?
All and any information would be appreciated!! Thanx!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Thats what i run and damn does it sound badass

·
Registered
971 Posts
The dumps wont give you any gains or losses in power, all it is is a turn down after your mufflers. I have flows dumped and it seems to me that it makes it louder inside the car than if you have pipes going all the way back. I know people with what your wanting and it sounds real good. Will it just be a cat-back or do you have headers and a midpipe already?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Here is one off you tube

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
What does dumping the exhaust mean? Do your muffler reach all the way back?

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
yes mine is dumped off of the mufflers, and the drone inside is REDICULOUSLY loud and unbearable. i would deffinatley go with full pipes

·
Registered
971 Posts
yes mine is dumped off of the mufflers, and the drone inside is REDICULOUSLY loud and unbearable. i would deffinatley go with full pipes
Vagina

HAHA but seriously;)

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
ya it really does driving on the highway at about 70, it makes it almost impossible to talk to anyone

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i guess i'm weird b/c I love my dumped setup

Mac L/T's, Mac O/R H & Mac Mufflers dumped

its loud at low rpms and if your foot is all the way down, but just driving its no more drone than when I had piping all the way back

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
perfect just wat i was looking for!:D

i was seriously thinking about doing L/Ts and running piping to come out right behind the front tires.. lol:eek:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts