Modded Mustang Forums banner

Fender Bolts

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Zatrekaz 
#1 ·
Where can you buy replacements? I lost the two that go in by the door... I only need two bolts total. I already checked Late Model Resto

#5 ·
Try pulling one from the other side out and go to like a sears or box hardware store and see if they can match it. Its what I did. Sears had a bolt that matched just the bolt length was slightly shorter than the original one, 1/4 inch total length difference.
I agree with both of these. Hardware stores can usually get you something almost identical. I've had to get a few bolts from hardware stores to replace bolts I've lost. I found out that if a nut/bolt falls into the engine bay, it's ****ing gone. It doesn't come out the bottom and it's not sitting on anything. The engine bay is actually a portal to another world that is apparently full of everything I've dropped into my engine bay :mad:

#4 ·
Try pulling one from the other side out and go to like a sears or box hardware store and see if they can match it. Its what I did. Sears had a bolt that matched just the bolt length was slightly shorter than the original one, 1/4 inch total length difference.

#8 ·
they have them at lowes...i was getting some screws today and noticed they had them lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.