Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Does any one know the measurements, have a template of where to put on the fender badges on our stangs? I could eye ball it, but I want it to look good.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
i can measure mine tomorrow if you would like?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, my car didnt come with any fender badges new, but i bought some. I just dont know where on the fender they are installed at the factroy. I dont wana put them too low or what not and have them look like ****.

Id appreciate it TSP:rockon

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
yeah man no problem i'll try and remember to do it after work tomorrow :D

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
leave them off it looks much cleaner... put something cool on the front that way when you get left behind people wont be so proud of them selves for beating up on a V6

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
dont know about your cars....but mine has holes where the emblem goes, so i would have to fill and paint to go clean....or buy an after market fender.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Yea, my car didnt come with any fender badges new, but i bought some. I just dont know where on the fender they are installed at the factroy. I dont wana put them too low or what not and have them look like ****.

Id appreciate it TSP:rockon
do wut i did with my car and shave the emblems and antenna!! mine isant the same body style as yours but it still looks hot like that :yes

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
sorry heres the best measurements i could get,
all are from either a crease or the ground up to the tip of the emblem.
also sorry for the bad pic my phone takes horrible photos

EDIT thats not the crease of the hood thats the body line.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
no problem man sorry it took me so long lol
hope it helps!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts