Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks sick 330 :yes, when are you gonna get the cowl hood?
Thanks!
IDK, Going to Ride with it the way it is and see how i like it considering i don't have the cash for another hood i have no other options.:sorry

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And Big Thanks to "03Gtmustang" for a great deal on the Dyno Max Race bullets there now on the car and im ready to hear them already i can't wait.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
That is saweet :rockon :rockon

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Lefty!, This is how it should look from this day forward, lol so no more posting pics for me for a little while anyways.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
damn that is nice i think the supercharger sticking out of the hood looks sick

·
Registered
978 Posts
man that supercharger sticking out the hood looks sick! :)

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks..Thats why i can't come to decide on if i want to cover it up or not...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Damn nice car. I'm liking the supercharger sticking through the hood, it looks pretty Badass

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Looks good bud! Im gettin mine tuned tomorrow and im puttin the gas back on it. So hopefully by crusin the coast I can be doin something lol.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damn nice car. I'm liking the supercharger sticking through the hood, it looks pretty Badass
Thanks
Yea, some do some don't im still on the fence i dont know if im going to cover it up with a taller hood or not.I know to big of a hood can look like **** some say.

Looks good bud! Im gettin mine tuned tomorrow and im puttin the gas back on it. So hopefully by crusin the coast I can be doin something lol.
Thanks. I just read your PM. Good luck it should be a beast with the gas.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts