Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,whats good.Just wanted to know how many of you FI guys are running your stock plugs.Did anyone have trouble with autolite hto at idle or anywherein the powerband.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
as soon as i put the kb on the stockers were swapped to HT0, but if i can recall someone is running HT1 plugs on a kb to try and stop the spark blow out, you may need to gap them to 26 thousandths of an inch

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
yeah stroker 302 showed up yesterday, just got off phone with BBR the heads, cams, fuel pumps, flywheel, and other stuff will be here end of next week. and Kenne Bell 2.6l "H" will be here end of next week with the 4 inch intake, modified blower intake, 8 rib kit with interchangable crank pulley, KB Boost a Spark, and ThumpRRR Billet Tensioner

and the best part is i am stuck 150 miles offshore for atleast another week, not sure why i put 400, guess i have high hopes:D

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should be over 400rwhp and if your not something is wrong.Iam running kb 2.6l non ic kit 5psi and pulled 371 rwhp kb tune sweet little curve.I want to upgrade to an intercooler waiting to buy one,have a few issues at idle,so iam going to the dyno in one week hopefully they can figure it out.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Replaced with HT0.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
i know i am at 470rwhp and 502rwtq right now at 9 psi. i will be doubling the boost and running 18 psi. on the street and 25 psi. at the track. it should put down close to 700rwhp

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
because i am low balling, that way when i get to the dyno, i will be really surprised, that is why i put the big grin. that and because not many people in town even know i have a supercharger, that way they still want to race, if they know it then no one wants to race a F/I car, that is why the only visual mods are wheels and lowered, it looks like a stock car with mufflers

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Having a brutal mustang is fun, i love sleepers.My mustang looks totally stock except for the exhaust but when you wake it from its mild manners its another story. I've heard a lot of people say twin screws don't have top end power,B S .I have had a couple centri & turbos fall victim from a 70 mph 5 to 4 drop and forget about from a dig there is no recovery if you can't handle yours.And to think i am at my lowest power potential.Welcome said the spider to the fly.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
because i am low balling, that way when i get to the dyno, i will be really surprised, that is why i put the big grin. that and because not many people in town even know i have a supercharger, that way they still want to race, if they know it then no one wants to race a F/I car, that is why the only visual mods are wheels and lowered, it looks like a stock car with mufflers
You sneaky bastard :D

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Had a vette at my back last night couldn,t play.Too much traffic and a recent ticket lets me know that even though Mustangs are admired even by the law,we still get the shitty end of the stick.Kind of like don,t beat up on the younger brother, you know better.But all that revving he did behind me lets me know he is one of those people not worth playing with,he probably do anything to win. I just let him by knowing but him not knowing that he could of got his feelings hurt on that short stretchof road.Screwed!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
March 20 i have to pay mine doing 70 in a 55, he came at me even though there was other cars running beside me.then he started inspecting the car from front to back and complimenting it.Gaving a ticket for failing to obey traffic signs.SPEED LIMIT.I trying to teach myself to be conservative again this car has made me wreckless kind of

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Yeah, I'm the same way. I wasted an RX8 and got pulled over for 105 in a 45 (don't worry, it was like 11pm and we were the only ones on the road) but it was close to x-mas and the cop said "at least you kicked his ass" and let me go. Sweet ass cops FTW!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts