Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Looks good, but black just doesn't do that truck justice.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow... Dead ****ing sexy!
I have dreams of someday building a truck Zip, that thing is killer.
Yeah guys... I'm really not even a big custom truck guy... it's gotta be just right for me to like one... but I LOVE this thing... it's just so badass without being... overdone. And, I'm normally not a fan of the murdered out wheels look... but it's working on this rig, a lot. :drool

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry sir, I'm just saying another color would have been better on the truck. Don't get me wrong, it does look good. Now if it was like a sonic blue, it would have been badass!
I hear thee. Different strokes for different folks. I, of course, am biased towards black iron.

However, I am sure if Swervo got his hands on it, the truck would look fierce were it to be painted puce. :rockon

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
I hear thee. Different strokes for different folks. I, of course, am biased towards black iron.

However, I am sure if Swervo got his hands on it, the truck would look fierce were it to be painted puce. :rockon
Yes, I know you're partial to black, remember I like black too. :D

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Dooo wanntttt

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
ive got all the parts to build a 55 f100. i think im going to put it together this summer. satin black. with a 7.3l powerstroke for the powerplant. 5 speed tranny...i think it would be SICK like the one from the expendables but diesel.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
I sold my 50 ford to my brother which just sits in his garage not going anywhere... I've bassically just did a full restoration on my truck and hope to be driving it this week.

I'm looking for another project possibly.. Maybe i'll buy that truck back.. Or a 70 c10 thats sitting in the school shop.. who knows.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
@ MX yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
wow that is bad as ****!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Zang!