Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Petitions rarely even passed as it was, to me this seems like an excuse to avoid responding more than anything.
I haven't looked at many petitions, I agree 100,000 does seem like alot, I could see 50K, maybe. But you have to agree a lot of the petitions presented are complete BS.

·
All Homo All The Time
2,917 Posts
I haven't looked at many petitions, I agree 100,000 does seem like alot, I could see 50K, maybe. But you have to agree a lot of the petitions presented are complete BS.
Most of the petitions like the one for Texas to secede are laughed at and thrown out.

·
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Most of the petitions like the one for Texas to secede are laughed at and thrown out.
Well thats ridiculous. A state cant secede just cuz some people sign a petition. That takes plannin and people in charge to make it happen. I think NYS' gun ban has a real chance of being changed with some outside influence. The bill was pushed through very quickly with a lot of late night meetings to get things done before anyone could oppose. We will see.

·
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The petition seems to have come to a bit of a stand still. If you haven't signed please do and spread the word.

The law passed and for the most part its a load of BS. Most of the items banned will not affect the use of the gun in anyway. The law only really affects the visually appears of the gun and not the performance so you can have two identical guns with one banned and one not.

You can see the ridiculous banned features here.
http://www.governor.ny.gov/assets/documents/RiflesBannedFeatures.pdf
http://www.governor.ny.gov/assets/documents/Rifles_imagesoriflesthatareNOTclassifiedasassaultrifles.pdf

·
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
5,055 Posts
Use Twitter and Facebook to gain more sigs if you haven't already. :yes

Edit: I FB and Tw out just a second ago...

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
It should have been at 100,000 or 200,000 signatures.

Either someone ****ed with it, or People failed to get their ****ing asses in gear to protect their rights.

·
Registered
120 Posts
ImageUploadedByAutoguide1362083211.145154.jpg
ImageUploadedByAutoguide1362083260.376658.jpg
This was the NRA rally on the capital green in Albany, ny.
There were at least 5000 people here today. It was awesome. Lots of good speakers and politicians.
It's going to be a long hard fight but one that is well worth it. We must get out and vote and let our voices be heard!!!
This fall's election should speak volumes to the governor. The ny safe must be repealed!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

21 - 40 of 57 Posts