Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Finally it was the right time to pull the trigger on my '11 GT :D. I've always been a huge mustang fan, but it's never made sense for me to own one.. Went to college 500 miles away and needed something to fit all my stuff and my dog. Got myself a Mazdaspeed3 which I loved, but now I'm done with all that, got a sales job at a Ford dealership (I know, most of you will hate me for that, but I promise we're not all assholes) and picked up my Candy Red 2011! Absolutely loving every little bit of it so far. I've been waiting a long time for this and you'll probably see many posts from me in the future about mod questions and what not.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Welcome to the 5.0 family. What options did yours come with and pics?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome!!:pics

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've only got some crappy phone pics right now.. I'll take some more once the weather gets nicer and my car isn't covered in pollen.. Supposed to rain the next couple days so I haven't bothered since there isn't really a safe place to park at work.

Mine was a GT Premium.
3.55 gears
HID + Security pack
Comfort Pack

I really wanted a GT Premium with the 3.73 and Brembo kit only but that's rather hard to find without ordering one, and the ones we had with those had a whole bunch of other options I didn't care for which obviously bumped the price a bit out of my current range.

Regardless it's my daily driver for now and once I can afford another commuter car then the build begins and most of those things would have been replaced down the line anyways. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll post the crappy phone pics when I get home from work.. Can't get to photo sharing sites here :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On another note.. Found out yesterday my insurance is actually going DOWN.. I guess those insurance companies really hate ricers..

Silly imports, turbos are for kids.

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
American cars are definitely cheaper to insure. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
828 Posts
On another note.. Found out yesterday my insurance is actually going DOWN.. I guess those insurance companies really hate ricers..

Silly imports, 4 cylindersare for kids.
fixed. Turbos rule!

·
Registered
2018 Mustang GT Manual
1,595 Posts
Welcome to the family. I know I love mine.

·
Registered
491 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts