Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a few years since ive been on this site hope everyone is doing well. Went out and picked up a 2014 MT82 with 3.73s so far loving the car expect for the rims if anyone has some suggestions feel free to comment .

Attachments

·
the U of A
1,308 Posts
Looking good. Any chance you kept any of your old parts to throw back on there?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly no I have a new aluminum driveshaft coming Friday already done the rear BMR Suspension stuff. Looking for some race star rims for the car . Who is a popular vendor on here for parts ?

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Sup my little LS1 Tech buddy?

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Hey bud hows it going ? I figured you would be on here lol
Been on here for a long while lol. Wish this site was as good as it was about a year and a half ago. Place is dead as hell now, which sucks, because there was a lot of good information on here.

Like the new car; already causing havoc with it over there so that's even better :lol

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been on here for a long while lol. Wish this site was as good as it was about a year and a half ago. Place is dead as hell now, which sucks, because there was a lot of good information on here.

Like the new car; already causing havoc with it over there so that's even better :lol
Lol yep got race stars ordered for it , and driveshaft hoping to go to the track here soon. And i know this site was active when i was on here now looks to be dead sadly !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts