Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, after getting rid of my Mach 1 about 4 months ago or so, I just recently picked up an 07 Shelby gt, it has all the factory Shelby goodies, (cai, hurst short throw, and 3.55s), and I just got some race bullets put on today! I love the car, it only has 50k on her, couldn't be happier with it!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yes post some pics

·
Make Me Squirt
2,455 Posts
:withhomo

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
lol, cant just say you have something and not prove it...lol

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
I wanna see pics right meow.

·
Registered
310 Posts
So I'm guessing no pics lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol I'm trying right now

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

It has since been spoiler deleted and i got rid of the hideous chrome shelby letters on the top of the fenders

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
I was glad to see the first thing you did was get rid of those Shelby stick on letters. It's the first thing I noticed and I was like :computer:
Looks great though :yes i'm sure you're enjoying it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
why cause it has more than 8 miles on it? lol
:yaris

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys, I love it, can't wait to do some power mods hopefully here soon! And yes the Shelby letters were ridiculous, I've taken it back to its factory look, plus some tasteful appearance mods such as smoked lights

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I was glad to see the first thing you did was get rid of those Shelby stick on letters. It's the first thing I noticed and I was like :computer:
Looks great though :yes i'm sure you're enjoying it.
This.

Nice car; I've always liked Shelby GT's. They need power mods, but what a stunning looking car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts