Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a 13.7 yesterday at the track. Feel like it could have been a couple tenths quicker but I made it into the 13s so I was happy. :)

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah man I'm broke now and wouldn't be able to due to work and school anyway. What is going on Wednesday though?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Great man, I just had my first time at the track two days ago and it is addicting always feels good to get lower and lower.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats, I know it feels good! I work't on gradually gettin into the 13s over the last few years too! Now it feels even better to consistantly be in'em!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice, I went a while back and ran a best of 14.3... So I know how it feels to want to go faster.:D
I need better tires I know it has thirteens in it!!!

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Nice one man was that on street tires too? First time I went on my slicks last year I ran slower then my previous 13.9 on street tires. Pulled a 14.3 at 97. Granted it was an un prepped track and I kinda bogged the launch but I was so pissed. The next day I went to clean up my engine bay and found that my intake had actually backed out of the rubber gromet on the throttle body. Can't believe it didn't throw a cel but it made me feel better about my shitty time lol.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice one man was that on street tires too? First time I went on my slicks last year I ran slower then my previous 13.9 on street tires. Pulled a 14.3 at 97. Granted it was an un prepped track and I kinda bogged the launch but I was so pissed. The next day I went to clean up my engine bay and found that my intake had actually backed out of the rubber gromet on the throttle body. Can't believe it didn't throw a cel but it made me feel better about my shitty time lol.
I ran 14.0 on street tires and only ran twice on drag radials. Messed up the first time and ran a 14.0 again. Didn't get them hot enough. Second time ran a 13.7 and bogged off the line so I am pretty sure I can still lower it. My 60' was 1.9 though

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
just a test n tune. i got an 01 ranger edge with the 4.0, gonna run it just for shits against my buddies 5.3 sierra
yo, you live in gainesville? I may go tomorrow to the track there tomorrow :)

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
nice man, now keep working on the driver mod and get those numbers down :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts