Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the front springs cut. Decided to go with 2 coils. I don't have any pics, because the car is half disasembled anyways. However now the back end (H&R SS) sits kinda high. I may have to take them off and cut them as well.

You can fit about 1.5-2 fingers between the fender and tire on the front, and 3-4 in the back.

I am loving the look already tho. Can't wait to get everything back together and on the road.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully I get all my parts back tomorrow. Will grab some pics if I can before it gets dark. Car looks like **** right now.

·
Registered
730 Posts
damn low...
yeah low holy jizz

i cut 1.5 off front stock springs and i can fit 2 fingers inbetween tire and fender... well with my old tires that were bald idk about the 18's havent tried.

but 2?? idk bout that and IIRC the stock ride height is like 28" to top of rear fender?? but for real take some damn pictures fool! :D

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Everyone else dose 1 to 1 1/4 coil cuts and zat goes straight to 2 haha. we need some pictures!

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
I'm assuming you cut the stock springs? Considering your car was pretty slammed on the lowering springs already :p Get that **** put back together and take some pics :yes

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
I'm assuming you cut the stock springs? Considering your car was pretty slammed on the lowering springs already :p Get that **** put back together and take some pics :yes
yeah he should of cut the stockers...we've been talking in pm's about it....H&R's in the back and stockers up front

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yay...Zat grew a pair :D

can't wait to see it man...
Ass :p

I found out my friend had the tools to cut them, so we did.

I got my parts back today, so I should have some pics tomorrow. Depending on if I decide to stay with the H&Rs in the back, I will have either a 1/2 set or full set of springs for sale soon.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Were these the stock or H&R? If stock id buy the H&R :yes These steeda are ok but I like H&R.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Were these the stock or H&R? If stock id buy the H&R :yes These steeda are ok but I like H&R.
I will be selling either just the front, or possibly the whole set, of my H&R SS Springs.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got all the bumpers back on today, as well as the Fender. All three are gonna need to be wetsanded and buffed to get them to where they should be.

Will pull it out and get some pics tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts