Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rehosting pics on imageshack again (gonna be awhile 60 pics). Link to come soon. Then ill figure out how to put them on photobucket or something. Basically I got a chance to repaint my car at work. I didnt go with anything crazy/wild, color change etc to stick out. Simply went with the factory color mineral grey/tk just went with a different alternate/variance that has quite a bit more metallic than the standard base. All in all customer cost would be a 4500-5000+ job.

Pics finally...ImageShack -

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
looking good bro... im about to come see you:) Ill be starting on that bumper repair that we talked about here soon.

Reactions: ajm

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the good words.

Glad to hear your getting started on the bumper writherlx. Any more questions, run into any problems,etc let me know ill be glad to help.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
will do, so what do you have planned next?

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe flat black decals to fill in the mustang on the rear bumper and some tint are next in line. Performance wise prolly just build a short block (whenever that will come) and throw more boost to her.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Host the pics ****!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
you know what i think :)
nice work midget man.....do what i said and add some boost and you'll be in heaven...:p

good point righty!!! would make it much easier...

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How so. You midget lovers tell me how and ill do it. I just dont see how to post 60 pics on here with ease? One of you two send it to me in an email or text message and ill do it. Or is that imageshack bs not working?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
turbo is gay... he dont ****ing know.

Nice job bro...and +1 on that 5000 dollar price. Peeps think we are crazy when we bring up a price for a very nice paint job. ****ing nice bro!

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ill give it a try. never used photobucket before. Always stuck with the imageshack.us / no registering bs give me a few mins if I need any help ill let you guys know.

Thanks, I know what you mean baker. Cracks me up. We had a lady come in a few weeks ago saying she wanted to get her husbands car repainted for his bday to get a quote. We told her materials alone would be beteen xx hundred and xx hundred she about **** and said she go else where she just couldnt pay that much for a paint job. I guess she went to maaco :dunno.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
lol... we have alot of "brothers" that call and say "how much it is foe a paint job?" I always say "are you serious?" Then they say "its a 84 cutlass supreme. I did all the body work myself". LOLOLOL... like im going to put my name/shop on a shitty ass looking car that has some backyard bondo on it." Dumb bastards!

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol... we have alot of "brothers" that call and say "how much it is foe a paint job?" I always say "are you serious?" Then they say "its a 84 cutlass supreme. I did all the body work myself". LOLOLOL... like im going to put my name/shop on a shitty ass looking car that has some backyard bondo on it." Dumb bastards!
hahaha nothing like painting over someones body work that they think is strait until you spray it and it looks wavier than hell huh? Prolly just as bad as those around here that say do all the perp work on your wing or this or that small part to save you at a shop (whats charge .5 IF youre luckly) then they cry when it starts to peel? Can you host these pics of me? Im a bit lost, just got off the phone with turbo and still didnt quite understand it, im not quite the photobook expert.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
turbo is gay...!
bend over and i'll show you how gay i am....:mad:
ajm use your phone sex operator voice on the phone next time i call ya :)

to bad your not closer to me , i would have you paint the stalker bumper i have nobody wants.....looks like you do fantastic work, probably better than baker...:eek:

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
my car has been painted all over too. :)

And turbo, you and your talk of always wanting to put something in another guys ass!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
baker needs to come out of the closet :)
he's such a homaphobe...

me you and baker should get together...we could have a giant sausage fest....lol
edit cuz i don't know what i'm doing says baker:)

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
turbo, maybe me and ajm dont want someone kickin it that talks about sausage parties and says things involving shoving things in ass. Hmmmm. :gay?

LOLOLOL!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts