Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
:dunno :spankit :booze Dont quite get what you meant.
im a bit under the influence and thought it was an awesome idea to respond to everything so that i would be listed as the most recent response for every thread in the 99-04 forum. HAHA! i have reclaimed my throne as ruler of 99-04 forum!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Definitely want all the solvents to cure before doing anything with it. Get that nice glass like job then. You can read newspaper all day in that reflection!!

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
lol, i think he meant "read" picture books. Thats all I can comprehend :p. I really want that little car on craigslist but I cant get it blahhh. Im gonna rehost the pics againnn on imageshack for the time being then try to figure out how to get them to photobucket.

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
I agree. I wouldn't pay that price a day in world regardless of what vehicle. Then again people like that pay my bills every month so I cant complain. Particularly when I get paid to paint & fix every little thing on my own car.

Although I will say (w/o trying to have a pissing contest like most around here) it as close to a show car finish youre going to get w/o having some sort of bs custom shops do it...The only difference is they will remove every little spec of compound after buffing and make the inside clean as can be, im my case I could care less Im gonna get in the car full of body dust off my clothes come 5:00 so it will get dirty one way or the other. For the simple fact that I understand every car will have some compound on it. There is absolutely no peel on any panel. The side scoops, wing, scoop on hood, pillar trim, you name it (whole car) has been wet sanded with 2500 grit to remove what little peel there was, hit with some trizact 3000 grit on a da with soft pad, then buffed. After sitting for 1.5-2 days to prevent any die-back....Now to add to the stuff mentioned im waiting for one of these self proclaimed detail masters such as weems to say you should buff when the clear is softer (simply bc itll cut faster BUT die back faster and cause a come back) vs letting the solvents do thier thing for atleast 24 hours before touching them.
I don't understand? Are you asking a question?

I want to see pics.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts