Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at last, the rebuild is done.... i prolly annoyed the **** out of some of you with a lot of those recent posts..lol which i apologize for. But they had to be asked. I am as of now 99% done, started her up and she ran.. just have to connect exhaust flanges. So instead of that, i am just gonna bolt up the BBK H 2morr after work... seein as i had a lot of trouble with the drivers side stock h flange. couldnt get it to line up. so i'll holler 2morr with some pics n ****.. by the way,... thanks for all the help gentleman its much appreciated

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
k,.. pics up soon,... vidoes i bit longer-(fat exhaust leak) on my dr. side header flange/midpipe connection... so until i get that squared away i cant let yall hear her...heh

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics

.ps. dont knock my friggin interior..lol ....thats next...all the stuffs in my garage, just need another day off to slam it in

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no videos yet folks,... exhaust leak aint fixed quite yet,.. and being as im dont fuxin with it,.. im just going to pay a muffler shop to deal with it after friday

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yea,.. can you notice the weak sauce high temp paint flaking? last time i spend money on 1200 degree garbage..... i will admit tho.. once i brush the flakes off it'll still look better than that crummy rusty purply color

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
how much horsepower did those valve covers get ya....lol jk....they look good

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much horsepower did those valve covers get ya....lol jk....they look good

lol,... yea the bbk stickers are from my exhaust... Story behind them is i got anxious and installed covers 1st and then the headers after,... thus nicking the piss out of them,.... hence the stickers to cover :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts