Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and she just happens to be a single, cute blonde. shes only 20 so im thinking her parents bought the car for her. ive been talking to her on myspace for now. im gonna ask for her number and maybe take her out sometime.

heres the pics of her and the car

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i sent her the vid of me launching on the dr's earlier and shes like "hell no, im not racing u from a dead stop." lol. she wants to do a freeway run. i told her theres no way i can do that cause i got caught racing on the freeway last week. if we ever race, ill try to get a vid for u guys.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
update- her and i have been hanging out a good bit and were a couple now. its going good so far.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
****, i thought it said you and her having been BANGING a good bit.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Wow! How has this thread not exploded yet with leg humpers? I didn't see any pics of her though. Just a sexy Cobra with ugly ass rims.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow! How has this thread not exploded yet with leg humpers? I didn't see any pics of her though. Just a sexy Cobra with ugly ass rims.
hold on, ill post some of her again.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
353 Posts
nudes, or it never happened.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shes sitting right here beside me and she said no.......sorry guys, i tried

lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
tell her we will pay her to change her rims

Wait a minute. Doesn't your mustang have somewhat similar rims lol? They aren't the same but I don't think you have room to talk about mine lol. jmo

1 - 20 of 23 Posts