Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for an SN95 Cobra since 2009 and I haven't been able to get one. Every time I found one for a good price, I couldn't get to it. Finally got to one last week. It's a 1997, Ultra white with camel interior. It's in ROUGH shape cosmetically, but it's mechanically sound. Only mods so far are a short throw and an H pipe with flows. I am planning on a restoration. New carpet, recover the seats, paint, different rims, etc. I got a really good deal on it, paid $2500.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fix or replace that fender and clean up the engine bay and you have my respect :). Well..more respect anyways. Congrats bro
A perfect fender came with it, so I have that covered. Yeah, a good engine cleaning is definitely on the to do list.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I seen this on SVTP. Nice pickup :)

·
June 2010 ROTM
1,913 Posts
Good friend of mine just did a full resto on a 95 Cobra.
Its fully documented with thousands of pictures and details.

Click here: Titanium Motorsports Homepage
then click on "POS Cobra"

Did the entire restoration in his garage, and it is flawless!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice buy. It's sad how the Cobra was neglected like that. Well, I guess you wouldn't have it if wasn't neglected. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice buy. It's sad how the Cobra was neglected like that. Well, I guess you wouldn't have it if wasn't neglected. Enjoy it.
It is sad. I own a used car lot, so I see dirty and neglected all the time, but this one was just filthy. I am going to have to get new carpet for sure, it looks like the PO was pouring their leftover coke into the passenger floorboard. The coin holders are just caked with dried coke and hair. I found probably 15 Mcdonalds cups in the trunk.

Still, filthy as it is, I have seen so very much worse.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i had that same exact car!!!! same color year etc
i was never so attatched to a car in my life there quick and there great daily drivers man
congrats i envy you right now

·
Livin' the Dream
303 Posts
congrats, can't wait to see the finished project.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
It is sad. I own a used car lot, so I see dirty and neglected all the time, but this one was just filthy. I am going to have to get new carpet for sure, it looks like the PO was pouring their leftover coke into the passenger floorboard. The coin holders are just caked with dried coke and hair. I found probably 15 Mcdonalds cups in the trunk.

Still, filthy as it is, I have seen so very much worse.
i used to detail cars at a dealership, i have seen some nasty used trade ins, you'd figure people would clean their car before they buy a new one. :facepalm:

i would spend time and rip that interior out, upgrade to 99-01 interior.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The colors is crystal white with saddle tan lol
Paint place that I looked up called it Ultra white, but I see other places calling it crystal as well. Camel, Saddle, Parchment, all the same damned thing.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts