Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got paid to detail my car today, work was slow. so after i went out and took some pics. i'm still trying to get the settings on the camera right but a few of them turned out great! enjoy!

*edit* i posted this in teh clubhouse but i want to post it here too so mods pls dont delete!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Super Clean!!

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Nice car Bob... saw these on myspace but didn't comment... your car is filthy, in a good way :D but didn't you lower it? Maybe it was the angles at which the pics were taken but it doesn't look like it was a very drastic drop. Hmmm. Awesome... wanna do mine next? It's almost 60 degrees outside!!! How nice it was to drive on the freeway with the windows down, music cranked, heater off!!! Summer is coming ~ you'll have to bring out the stang to all the shows this year. I'll keep ya posted.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah its lowered 1.5 inches all around.. i guess it must be the angle of the road i parked on??? i dunno, you're right it doesn't look that low but its a lot lower than my bro's stang. that poker run sounds like a blast!!! i will definitely try to go, i might have to work though. i'll try to get the day off!

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
nice clean car

·
Registered
897 Posts
looks f'in sick bro!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Deep Dish Bullitts FTW!!!!