Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I originally started with a 2011 v6. Shortly after my needs changed, so I got a truck(also was easy to drop bc it was a v6). Today I traded my truck in for a 2005 Gt. This thing is heavily modded!

Precision Turbo, intercooled
Camed
Heads
Shaker hood
Dropped
Upgraded suspension(not 100% on what all is done)
Roush short throw

Staggered 18in black sve rims, (deep dish on the back)
Boost, air flow, oil pressure gauges
Pioneer DVD
Chin spoiler

Local performance shop looked it over, said it was a solid, EXPENSIVE build that was done right. Suggested I swap the exhaust, would put out more.

Got to open it up today..... She is a monster...... Loud as ****. Will post a video tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
miles? price? nice ride! looks pretty clean bro.good find! hard to find a fully modded pony around these parts,you got lucky!

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
50k miles. $16200

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Hey man glad you got your GT. Like it's been said before, I'm not crazy about the color but it's obvious the previous owner was more interested in power. Definantly need to post some vids of that thing.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Very nice! Awesome deal too

·
Registered
310 Posts
yea man thats a nice find.. congrats on the car joining mm

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
02Gt- I live in nw Florida. It was an amazing deal.

Gt2211, I've been on mm for years lol. Thanks for the congrats!!! ;)

·
Registered
441 Posts
You are in pcola? Dude I live in Navarre, just east of you. When I get back to the states I need to see this thing!

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mora, don't think it is. The local performance shop said it's running low boost, so I am not concerned now. If I decide to up the power I'll have to broken down. P&p the heads, maybe a bore, def forged(if not already).

Jcc, thanks bro! Color is sick, esp on the black rims. Tbh, I'm torn, always been a murdered out guy. May paint it.

Jeremy, you need to see this? NO! I need to see that yellow sexbra. I know where Navarre is, gma lives in midway! When you get back? Thank you for Serving!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Btw, got a short vid of the exhaust, 1:15. But can't upload to photobucket. On my phone. Sits at 0% upload progress and never goes anywhere.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts