Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a bland boring walk around for right now. Until my clutch is broken in and adjusted.

·
Registered
784 Posts
First thing I notice is the paint looks great, except for the trunk (holes) and rear bumper (Am I seeing things, or did you remove the letters and left sticky residue?). Nice car! I like that color very much.
What do you plan to do with the trunk; put a spoiler, go spoiler-less and fill the holes?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, yea the letters were white and i didnt like it too much. I ordered some black vinyl letters from AM to full in that crappy look. As for the trunk im waiting to get enough money to go to a junk yard, take one off a v6 and have it repainted so itll look smooth.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Man i love the blue with the chrome saleens. Ive been looking everywhere for a video to see how it looks. I have a true blue as well and i just ordered the same wheels today. i'm so excited. Nice stang!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man i love the blue with the chrome saleens. Ive been looking everywhere for a video to see how it looks. I have a true blue as well and i just ordered the same wheels today. i'm so excited. Nice stang!
Thanks man! Damn i wish i wouldve known i would sell you mine. Im planning on buying some black 03 cobra wheels from AM with 275/315 tires. I have 275s in the rear right now and they arent even close to wide enough for my torque. i love this color though man. I had a 2002 WS6 AND a dirrrrty 2005 GTO in midnight blue. In the right lighting i just dont think you can beat it.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Thanks man, yea the letters were white and i didnt like it too much. I ordered some black vinyl letters from AM to full in that crappy look. As for the trunk im waiting to get enough money to go to a junk yard, take one off a v6 and have it repainted so itll look smooth.
True blue mustang owners like you usually go with chrome or black letters, IMO those are the two best options. And me too, I like the combination of your wheels on your blue mustang. :cool:

Im planning on buying some black 03 cobra wheels from AM with 275/315 tires.
That set of tires and wheels is going to look awesome! There are many different styles and color of wheels that look great on blue mustangs.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Thanks man! Damn i wish i wouldve known i would sell you mine. Im planning on buying some black 03 cobra wheels from AM with 275/315 tires. I have 275s in the rear right now and they arent even close to wide enough for my torque. i love this color though man. I had a 2002 WS6 AND a dirrrrty 2005 GTO in midnight blue. In the right lighting i just dont think you can beat it.

Thats where i got them from. 285/275 should be fine since i just have a few mods lol, nothin close to what you got. Those are two nasty cars you had though for sure, I do love this color alot!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup and i only have about 50 miles until i hit the 500 mile mark on the clutch. Then ill rip on it. I CANT WAIT! Ill surely pop another vid on here when its good to go. OH.. Heres a idle vid of my GTO just for the poop of it, =]]]

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea i cant wait to get a forged short block for my stang,v just get a wee bit higher CR, PAP my heads with some Comp XE270's or 278s and ill be around 600whp and GOOD TO GO! =]

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
Which hood is that, the trufiber one? Does water get in the holes? Also, it looks like it hangs forward more than the stock one... optical illusion?

Either way, I'm with V8POWA, get that clutch squared away and get some performance videos!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
and what do you do for a living? i can only dream of owning my stang and a gto at the same time while being debt free. freakin economy:(

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope, its the cobra R style hood from Steedas website. And there are no holes. =]

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh no i dont have the GTO anymore. I actually sold it about a year ago, after i put $10k into it.. NOT by my choice of course. I had a Hayabusa too. =*[ But right now im contracting for Verizon, and going to UTI in orlando to eventually go to Porsche's motorcar training program in Atlanta to be a ASE cert porsche mechanic here in Tampa...or Sarasota. Thats my story LOL

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Oh no i dont have the GTO anymore. I actually sold it about a year ago, after i put $10k into it.. NOT by my choice of course. I had a Hayabusa too. =*[ But right now im contracting for Verizon, and going to UTI in orlando to eventually go to Porsche's motorcar training program in Atlanta to be a ASE cert porsche mechanic here in Tampa...or Sarasota. Thats my story LOL
How far are you from orlando? im about 45 minutes, beachside :cool:

·
MMM JELLO!!!
905 Posts
u r very much welcome...where did u get that grill from?????

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Made it myself. =] I bought the billit grille, painted it matte black and took a 05-09 mustang v6 badge and put it in it. Its funny because right after i did it ford came out with the 2011 model, which has the SAME design.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts