Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had to replace my shocks. so i did the whole suspension. get the eibochs which was 1.5" drop. it rides nice and i love driving it more now? lol..it makes it more funner i guess? just feels more stuck to the road. the guy that installed them suggested to think about a sway bar. and my 17/9 tires rub up front with the stock springs i had????? he said i probly cant go anywider than what i have on the rear now. 17/9...well heres some pics of my baby eleanor. the shocks give it more personality

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
looks good man!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks great, lowering makes everything look better. I have the Eibach pros as well and quite like them.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Is it my allergies, or are those pics super blurry?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i like the projectors but i didnt relize that they werent in the stock housing when i bought them,..when i got them in tha wierd housin i was like "OH"...i would rather have then in the stock housing

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
ive been tossing around the idea of retro fitting projectors in my stock headlights.... it looks weird to me but i like how nice and clean the light is emitted from projectors. stock mustang headlights are a joke for night driving. if i did the retro fit id prob put a layer of vht over the headlights.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Your fender emblems are backwards...... or it might just be the blurry effect that doesn't let me see very good. Anyway I like the drop

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i deleted the other pics because they were very blurry but i took some other pics with the same camera and they just as blurry? The vids with this camera is amazing since its HD but my other camera takes better pics? but heres some pics of the drop. and a vid of the idle and of the cut bumper with trim. the right side came a little short. left side is perfect.

tomorrow im thinking about taking out my ISO sence im gointo be paintng my front fender-wells any way.. what is the proper way to take those out? and while i need another alignment after i take tha ISO out?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts