Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best of 2 pulls made 315.67rwhp and max torque of 301.17. Still need to work on the air/fuel ratio a bit (pretty rich 3-5,000rpm), but I guess my numbers are about what I expected. I didn't have the forethought to do a baseline before the mods were done...sorry.

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
your screen name freaks me out, becasue your screen name is my real name lol

good numbers tho

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hate to freak you out more, but my screen name is my real name too!

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
at least you spell it right lol

i hate the people that spell it wrong EVERY TIME

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
forgive my newness and how little i know about this stuff.. and correct me if im wrong. im assuming that 315 at the wheels is good? our motors already claim 315hp, but stock at the wheels would be significantly lower?

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Who tuned it??

forgive my newness and how little i know about this stuff.. and correct me if im wrong. im assuming that 315 at the wheels is good? our motors already claim 315hp, but stock at the wheels would be significantly lower?
Figure a 2005-2010 Mustang GT should make approximately 255-270 rwhp due to drivetrain loss.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been using Bama Performance...got the free tunes for life deal with them. They've been pretty good to deal with thus far.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Good numbers!
Do you mind if I ask a few questions? Which cams are you using? The Hot Rods? Do you like the FRPP intake in the lower RPMs?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Carl,

I do have the Hot Rods. The torque curve is nice and flat with my setup...a little over 250 at 3,000rpms and peaking at 5,000rpms. The intake looks good under the hood too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts