Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple months ago I bought a 86 GT in Denver Co. Last Sunday it was delivered to my house. The car needs a little TLC, but is very solid with no signs of rust. Even the bottom's of the doors look good. The car looks 100% orignal, right down the the orignal mufflers & tailpipes & marchal fog lights!Can't wait to get started.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hell yeah, looks good.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
what are the plans for it

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what are the plans for it
I've got a ton of parts laying aroung for it. For the interior, I'm going with orignal seat covers, new seat foam, carpet, dash pad & headliner from Late Model Restoration. I just ordered a set of MM full length subframe connectors, 87-93 front brakes, Hotchkiss upper & lower control arms, 8.8 w/ rebuilt 31 spline track lock, Strange 31 spline C-clip eliminator axles, FRPP 3.73's. I've also got a very sound 89 HO short block, Anderson B31 cam, Fox Lake Stage 2 ported TW heads, Holley Systemax intake, V2 S-trim backed with a 4R70W with a Baumann controller. I've got most of the parts, just got to get busy putting it togather.

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
Looks like a nice one to start with

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Do you have enough room in your garage to store all your cars or does your mustangs/capri get stuck out in the snow ? Oh ya, did you win that cargo cover/sun shade ?

The car looks really good, and it looks like you have a new center console arm rest pad, thats a bonus.
Yep, 85 & 86 are the best looking 4 eyes around, you cant go wrong getting one of them

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have enough room in your garage to store all your cars or do you mustangs/capri get stuck out in the snow ? Oh ya, did you win that cargo cover/sun shade ?

The car looks really good, and it looks like you have a new center console arm rest pad, thats a bonus.
Yep, 85 & 86 are the best looking 4 eyes around, you cant go wrong getting one of them
I missed that cargo cover because I was at work when it went out, but it looks like the car has a nice one. My project cars are all in the garage, but my daily driver has to sit outside! I'm going to start on the suspension my next hitch off. The MM subframes arrived on Friday!

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
We might need to start a 4 eyed pride section of the forum. Lol, All you guys are picking up some nice ones. Its just making me super jelly, and making me wish i would have kept mine.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
what are all those heads?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
^ good idea!!

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
what are all those heads?
Come on bro, i know your young but your dad should have had the " birds & bees " talk with you by now;)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
:DSelf taught

:cockblockedsad:

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
Always nice to get an unmolested, stock fox. I bet they work/run the best

1 - 20 of 26 Posts