Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep...bought it on Monday and had to wait 'til today to get 'er home. Now it's raining like hell so I can't get outside to take any pix of it! What a difference compared to the 96 GT I traded for it...yes I traded it because they gave me 4k for it!:)

I've waited over 10 years to own one of these cars!:D Just never had the funds or come across such a good deal and opportunity. I met the kid who traded it and got him to tell me all the things he did to it...and theres a lot! He spent a bunch of money on it. He now drives an '08 GT 500! He let me drive it today when I met him to pick up some extra parts he had for the '99. What a machine that thing is! I definitely recommend driving one of those if you have the opportunity!:eek:

I couldn't be more excited as I am right now! Except of course when my little girl was born...she's 3 and already knows that daddy LOVES his Mustangs! *my wife doesn't stand a chance of her being a girly girl*!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...dude, do you ever sleep...you post everywhere all the time! This site is addicitng...my wife says I have a problem! I do...I love Mustangs and learning new things about them...which I have done ALOT of on this site!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congrats matted!!

I hope to make a similar post sometime soon. I've seem to come to a tentative deal on the '97 Cobra I spoke about in the other thread I started.

So, lets see what type of interest rate I can get, and go from there...:cool:

Congrats though!! I too have been wanting one of these for about 10 years....I remember the first one I saw....SWEET!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats matted!!

I hope to make a similar post sometime soon. I've seem to come to a tentative deal on the '97 Cobra I spoke about in the other thread I started.

So, lets see what type of interest rate I can get, and go from there...:cool:

Congrats though!! I too have been wanting one of these for about 10 years....I remember the first one I saw....SWEET!!

The first one I saw, when I was a little more knowledged about Mustangs and Cobras, was a Mystic 96 in Baltimore, MD and I immediately told my self that one day I would own one...not necessarily a Mystic, but a Cobra!

·
Registered
927 Posts
grats

·
Registered
254 Posts
Congradulations my friend!! I kind of know how you feel since I've wanted a Mustang since I took a ride in one when I was 16... I'll be 32 soon and plan to pick up a Mach 1 next summer...I've got the family (2 kids), the house and the winter beater so the Mach is next!!! Can't wait to see how it feels man...Really happy for you bro!! Now take good care of it!!

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
Good find man. I know it feels to step up into something better and its a great feeling. Take care of her man and get those pics up asap!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
That's awesome man. I'll be adding one in the next couple of years. I can't wait to see the pics and possibly video if you have access.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Congratz...

Sio what are the mods? Or is in the sig all of them?

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
and learning new things about them...which I have done ALOT of on this site!
same here. this site has been really good for learning things.

congrats and welcome to the MM Cobra Owners Family. im president and my girl(04SVTCobra) is vice president. we'll send u all the required registration forms in a private message:)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
same here. this site has been really good for learning things.

congrats and welcome to the MM Cobra Owners Family. im president and my girl(04SVTCobra) is vice president. we'll send u all the required registration forms in a private message:)

That'd be great.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback!

This Cobra has found a home like no other! *says I will love it, and pet it and call it George!*.....only I won't call it George...maybe you can help me decide this!:confused:

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Thanks...dude, do you ever sleep...you post everywhere all the time!

:lmao

He's like are Santa Clause...He's everywhere!!!...(watching you)

Very cool man! I'm sure it is a huge jump going from a 96 to the 99 Cobra!

What color?

...and loose those shorties for some long tubes...:tomato

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:lmao

He's like are Santa Clause...He's everywhere!!!...(watching you)

Very cool man! I'm sure it is a huge jump going from a 96 to the 99 Cobra!

What color?

...and loose those shorties for some long tubes...:tomato
White...what a difference...the cleanliness of the interior is enough by itself!

Long tubes increase the PITA factor if clutch/trans issues arise! I guess the power gains from long tubes on a DOHC are far greater than the SOHC, no?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
yup.

great find , great buy. enjoy!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts