Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 months of getting dicked around by Pershing auto for my mach hood, i ordered one from LMR. Came quick but wouldn't work with my stock latch so I ripped it out and drilled the hood for pins from UPR. So happy. Got the mach sails installed a while ago, now I can finally send the car to get painted!

·
Registered
493 Posts
didn't get the glass to match the c pillars?

EDIT: do those c pillars have different glass? i would imagine they do but i can't say i've ever paid attention.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
looks good. where'd you get brackets for the 2v? i made mine myself.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
didn't get the glass to match the c pillars?

EDIT: do those c pillars have different glass? i would imagine they do but i can't say i've ever paid attention.
The mach and gt sail panel glass is different. I opted not to get it. $100+ for each piece of glass is not exactly worth it imo. Nothing a full go round of tint can't fix.

·
Registered
245 Posts
looks nice!...is the shaker part supposed to sit up a lil higher? I always wanted to do the shaker set-up with the 03/04 cobra bumper. looks really good tho gratz!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks. my terminator bumper I got new for dirt cheap. I also happen to have another mach hood if you're in the market :) I got screwed by one company and got tired of waiting so i ordered one from two other places and was hoping to return one but long story. as far as I know, no the shaker was not meant to sit higher; the bottom of the shaker opening sits flush with the hood. However people do add 1/4 - 1" spacers. I'm gonna make a few different sizes eventually and see which height i like best.

·
Registered
19 Posts
yeah for some reason it doesnt look right, like its sunken too much into the hood. some spacers to raise the shaker up will help alot.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$300 and shipping. I can send it via greyhound or something prolly. if you're still interested shoot me a pm and i'll take some pictures

edit: and it might just be the angle of the pictures or something because like i said, it's flush with the hood so i can't imagine ford making them any higher from the factory not to mention i'm using the ford brackets so yeah.

·
Registered
69 Posts
looks nice!...is the shaker part supposed to sit up a lil higher? I always wanted to do the shaker set-up with the 03/04 cobra bumper. looks really good tho gratz!
as far as I know, no the shaker was not meant to sit higher; the bottom of the shaker opening sits flush with the hood. However people do add 1/4 - 1" spacers. I'm gonna make a few different sizes eventually and see which height i like best.
It looks a little low to me also. Here's some pics of mine without using any spacers. I know mine's an S197 but the shaker should still sit the same. I'm not bashing... just as a matter for reference to make an informed decision.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts