Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Tried to pick a favorite, but, I love them all. That thing is so friggin clean man!
Sits perfect, you could eat off the engine, don't know what else to say. The only constructive criticism I could offer would be................drive that car dude! I understand folks wanting to keep miles off thier car, and I respect that, but man you have got to get that thing out and show it off some, I sure would! Did you do the photos yourself?
One of my favotires on here.

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
it was driven?

jkjk Those are ****ing epic! I wish mine could look and angry as yours, does not driving it make it angry or something?

Last one is my fave :shiftyeyes nah, the motion shot was my fav. or the one near the ratrod, profile shot.

:drool

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tried to pick a favorite, but, I love them all. That thing is so friggin clean man!
Sits perfect, you could eat off the engine, don't know what else to say. The only constructive criticism I could offer would be................drive that car dude! I understand folks wanting to keep miles off thier car, and I respect that, but man you have got to get that thing out and show it off some, I sure would! Did you do the photos yourself?
One of my favotires on here.
Thanks a ton for all the cool words man!

The wheels make the car. Nice!
I agree 100%, I show them ONCE at a show, and still to this day haven't seen them in person on any other car, and I was like I have to have them, I don't care what they cost. LOL

Incredible!
Thanks mang! Maybe we win face each other in ROTM sometime.

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was driven?

jkjk Those are ****ing epic! I wish mine could look and angry as yours, does not driving it make it angry or something?

Last one is my fave :shiftyeyes nah, the motion shot was my fav. or the one near the ratrod, profile shot.

This make my ****ing spit out my iced tea, you dick! lmfao

Seriously the nicest 05-09 I've ever seen. How are you guys getting your action shots- a separate car or one of those pole mount thingies?
Both ways. This one was with two cars though. Not my favorite of the pics but I like it. Hoping to get some nicer polling shots in the fall.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Very nicely done! The only thing I have to say is about number 3 & 4, the reflection in your windshield takes away from the shot. I think if your windshield was completely black it would look more beast. Beside that not to shabby.

A very sexy car!!!! Jealous of how clean your engine bay is :yes

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
This make my ****ing spit out my iced tea, you dick! lmfao

Both ways. This one was with two cars though. Not my favorite of the pics but I like it. Hoping to get some nicer polling shots in the fall.
:sorry :love but seriously, i am drooling all over that aggressive loov you made... so much so that I convinced my wife when she get a GT500 that a cowl is a must!

Basically like that since she wants black, but of course a real gt500 :bubba:

I really need to finish my visual for my car... sadly more **** goes wrong than what i can fix. :(

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts

Had to save the rolling shot picture because it's a rare sight of that car being driven on the street! :lol

·
MoM Fanatic
5,056 Posts
2nd shot is my fav. Not to pffend you at all but i dot like any of the shots from the front. Something about the hoodscoop bugs me. I dont think youdhould change it though its much nicer of a car than i will ever own

·
Black Betty
3,173 Posts
I like em all. I haven't looked very hard, but do you have a video of this beast? I'd love to hear it.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts