Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 115 Posts

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Man your first shot is a wall hanger to me if the grass isn't in the shot (I know there's no choice there) but if that was street/blacktop - **** yeah it's a poster sized print for sure. Would need to clean up a couple reflection in the right rear 1/4 because a large format print will bring those out, but thats 30 seconds worth of work. I'd also bounce in a light light to the grill just to bring some of the horizontal lines in. Right now it's straight black. The special part of that photo is your highlights. Every highlight on the car drops off into some deep black, but still has detail in the shadowed and darker space (except that grill). Nice friggen shot regardless.

The one your using for your sig has a shrub growing out the top of the car, and for some reason your off center frontal shots are heavy with straight wheels. The one key thing to remember about human beings eyes and cars, is that they gravitate to the brighter space, when your slightly off center cut the wheel so that when the eyes drift there, you get wheel details (as many as you can without making the angle ridiculous), rather than tire with an eliptical view of the wheel. Your first shot is full of win in that area. My eyes caught highlights, then immediately drew to the front right wheel.

You mind if I throw an small edit on that first one to show you what I'm talking about in critiques?

It's a real nice set - be proud.

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Who was taking the shots? i want to get a rolling shot of my car but i dont have any friends i would like to drive it lol

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
:love

ever think or rear louvers RZN? :tomato It may give that rear a subtle hint of not stock while not having to drill through the metal. If you don't like it... I could buy the aluminum one from ya ;)

Cervini has the hinged one for easy cleaning :rockon

·
Registered
179 Posts
always hated shelby gt's didnt understand why the car was made with no extra hp, with that being said this car is dope as ****!!!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
After seeing these... I am more than ready for my shoot!! Can't wait!

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
great pictures and nice ride

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
:love

ever think or rear louvers RZN? :tomato It may give that rear a subtle hint of not stock while not having to drill through the metal. If you don't like it... I could buy the aluminum one from ya ;)

Cervini has the hinged one for easy cleaning :rockon
I don't want rear louvers.

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
They are a little dull, but of course you could paint/shine them up to match the 1/4 window :)

Thanks, it took longer to find a side view to base from than it took to draw them out. :lol

41 - 60 of 115 Posts