Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Deleted my whole rear seat with belts and all the little crap and dog bone (77.2 pounds) worth. Have my template all cut out now headed to Home Depot to see what is best to use for this project any ideas >>>going to use heavy duty Velcro , so i wont lose my trunk if i need the space ....thanks in advanced

Attachments

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
I was thinking about doing something similar, but I was going to leave the trunk open to the inside of the car. Of course I am going to clean up around the parts where the back seat used to be to make it pretty. Is there any reason why no one has done this?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
77lbs is pretty good. Didn't realize it was that much. Look into replacing the front seats with some corbeus. There much lighter over stock.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's why it's going to b a 2 piece rear delete its going to have velcro around the edges for a quick release for what ever reason i want to remove the bottom or top half

·
Registered
972 Posts
Sounds good. I eventually want to do this. Post some pictures when you have it all done. Im curious to see how it turns out.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
nice work!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the finished product. That's a crazy amount of weight that came out of there. I'm on the fence about doing this to mine. I like the idea, but I really like the way my back seats look, lol.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
my daughter loves going for rides with me so cant do it but thats alot more weight than i thought

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Vert back seats :facepalm:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts