Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i finally said **** it and pulled out my center console and painted it. now with the painted center, 05 gt shift knob and billet pedals, the interiors not quite the boring single tone it's been. still want to do the gauge cluster the same color, but that's another time. i had a mustang emblem from a old fox body dash under the buttons, but imma let the pant dry a bit more before reapplying that.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great man! I have been tossing this idea around for a bit now. Please tell your products/technique!
I've been thinking about doin it since i saw the mach 1's were like that, just been too lazy to do it. today i said screw it and did it. $1 can of primer from walmart and a can of rust-oleum aluminum and some 600 grit sand paper. took everything out, wet sanded it primed and painted. thats really all i can say, didnt pay attention to how many coats or anything, just enough to look good, still have about half a can left in the end lol

Looks good bro. Paint on the interior always looks good to me, provided its not over done.

if you need any ideas or tips lets me know. Here is a link to where I painted my entire interior:

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/visual/110093-zatrekazs-interior-blackout-project.html
jesus you literally painted everything. when i did the color change in my bmw i just changed all the parts to factory black parts, cept a couple speaker covers which the $1 walmart flat black spray paint was a perfect match for lol.

·
FucusRuckus
1,670 Posts
im still considering doing something like that, my car is black and so is all the interior. so a little break will be nice, i just cant decide what color i want to do, or if i just want to redo the black a little differently you know what i mean?

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
is that just regular higher quailty spray paint? im looking to do the same to mine

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Looks good man. The 05+ shift knob is a nice touch. I'm glad you did the shifter bezel also. I've seen some people do just the top part and it just doesn't look right in my opinion. Be carefull with that paint though. If you start to do too much it can look bad.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.