Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted here about 2 years ago about maybe buying a 25th anniversary edition convertible. I bought it and after a little TLC, I feel my "restoration" project is coming together.

1989 Oxford White GT
60,000 Miles
98% Original

Car.jpg

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
More info please.... before & after pics

Oh ya.... full size pics please

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
BEFORE and AFTER

Day of purchase after wash and wax.

Recent picture.

The vanity plate of all vanity plates.

Rollin in my 5.0

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Nice car man. Ice Ice baby. lol. So what are the plans for it?

·
Registered
11,200 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm the second owner and she only has 60k on the clock. I'm trying to decide between some engine work or keeping it original. I think I'll probably get a shift kit and some 3.73s. So far has a Flowmaster American Thunder catback and 14 degrees advanced timing on 93 octane. Just needs some new leather and some steering suspension and brake work. Just going to be a fun car to drive around the shore of lake Michigan at GVSU next year and a little bit of a TLC/restoration project. A guy offered to sell me ported and polished e7 heads for 200 bucks with 600 miles but I don't know if its worth the effort.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Not worth it in my book. You'll have a gasket set and fluids on top of all that too. Plus, if they don't come with a flow sheet proving anything, you're pissing in the wind. That money could be better spent elsewhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts