Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Carving corners
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my car email tuned and was going back and forth and the car never felt a hundred percent, my air fuel ratio is pegging at 10 at roughly four thousand RPM so it just wasn't right. so I decided to go a different route and get the car tuned through Performance Dyno in New Hampshire car feels so much better driveability is up and put down more power than I was anticipating overall I'm pretty happy and I would recommend Performance Dyno 2NE1 all it took was one to one tune one pull and it was all set.

My setup is a Vortech V2 s trim and with a 3.33 pulley and a mishimoto r-series intercooler she put down 426hp and 423lb-ft

Attachments

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Looks good bud.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Good numbers! May many years of reliability be blessed upon thee.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,541 Posts
Good numbers. I know people say they get good results with email tunes but I've always been a fan of an on site dyno tune.

·
Carving corners
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good numbers. I know people say they get good results with email tunes but I've always been a fan of an on site dyno tune.
Email tuners have their place, for instance if you live far from a tuning shop. However, I've learned my lesson, it becomes a chore because of the latency between emails and there can be so much miscommunication between the two people. You cant beat having an experienced guy there with you who knows what hes doing and what hes talking about and ensuring like hey is that really detonation im hearing etc.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Pete Johnson kicks ass, he is a nice guy too.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Email tuners have their place, for instance if you live far from a tuning shop. However, I've learned my lesson, it becomes a chore because of the latency between emails and there can be so much miscommunication between the two people. You cant beat having an experienced guy there with you who knows what hes doing and what hes talking about and ensuring like hey is that really detonation im hearing etc.
Ya man Ive had good luck with email tunes for cars as long as you trust and have a good tuner. They have thier place. Being able to put it on a dyno and have an experienced guy in the car to look over everything is a great piece of mind though and the best way to go. Enjoy the ride man.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts