1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
18x9 & 18x10 Chrome Saleens w/ Nitto NT 555

265/35/18 Front
285/35/18 Back

Also put on 4 new zinc plated cross-drill sloted Rotors with 8 ceramic pads. ($179 on ebay) Look and work awesome. I'll get a good pic of those next weekend.

After seeing that the car looks ok without lowering springs I'm going to do without these. I don't feel like going through the hassle any longer and the ride quality feels decent right now.

Before wheels and upgraded brakes

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Looks very good. Same wheels I am getting, just cant decide on chrome or black. Great choice for yours though

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Nice car man, get a chin spoiler and grille delete and some springs and your set :)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
looks good! car will really look good once you lower it.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
mayo, go with polished brother.
trust me.
same look, lasts 10x as long.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

The next guy who owns it can lower it. Im done with this thing and will most likely sell next summer. It's just not practical for me any longer; I barely drive the thing as is.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I cant believe someone didnt image link the pics for this guy yet. Anyways, lets see some pics of the brakes.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. I will get some brake pics up this weekend when I have a free moment.

They look a world better than the rusted stock rotors and especially with the new wheels on. Guy who ds my brakes said the others were shot anyway.

Link to brakes. He just had them listed for $190 but looks like they are on sale again for the $170 I paid. They look as good as the pic except one had some scratches on it. No big deal no one is seeing it anyway.

2 Front +2 Rear Drill Slot Brake Rotors +8 Ceramic Pads | eBay

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
You should let us know how the brakes work when pushed pretty hard. Ebay scares me sometimes.

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
i like this car for some reason hmmm..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha. I'll let you know how the brakes are, but there is a break-in period where you are not supposed to work them hard. I'll wait a little before going nuts.

Thanks all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts