Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get to excited, its not much but i havent posted in a while so check it out.

Ordered the EGR delete from lethal performance for about 36 bucks after shipping.

looks super cean. getting the tube out was tricky, makes it easier if u take the throttle cable off the TB and bend the egr tube a bit. little tricky to get a wrench on where the tube bolts to he header, just gotta be patient.

Also ordered some 6k 52w HID things are freakin bright! didnt really know where a good spot for the ballasts would be but i decided to put one between my battery and the fender wall and the other where the intake goes into the fender. Didnt really get any goods pics of them but heres what kit i bought

HID-101BS > HID Single Beam Basic Conversion Kit

i really like em, good price great quality

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
looks good what u do to the vaccum line that goes to the egr?

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks good what u do to the vaccum line that goes to the egr?
the only vac lines that came from the egr went to a funky lookin plug like thing that went onto the wiring harness. everything that was attatched to the egr is gone ha. idles fine, runs fine. just need to get a new tune to clear the cel

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
the only vac lines that came from the egr went to a funky lookin plug like thing that went onto the wiring harness. everything that was attatched to the egr is gone ha. idles fine, runs fine. just need to get a new tune to clear the cel
ah i see it in the pic :yes

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hit ya back bro :)

I'll b honest, before j started pullin **** out I was a little weary of this. But once you get in there and see how it's all connected it's pretty simple

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are the benefits to running the EGR delete?
Power wise, none. It just cleans up the engine bay. Although less **** you have to work around makes simple maintenance easier.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
No one cares about your pointless mods. :p

May be going to check the 5.0 out on Saturday. 5hr ride there, 5hr ride back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts