Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, got my black saleens from American muscle with nitto 555 all the way around. Not the greatest picture being its from my phone but we get the idea. Looks good just needs to be lowered now!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
Finally, got my black saleens from American muscle with nitto 555 all the way around. Not the greatest picture being its from my phone but we get the idea. Looks good just needs to be lowered now!!

Looks great so far StangGT96! You should definitely post up some more pics once you get around to it. I agree some lowering springs will complete the look, too!

Shane

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And that's on 17s. Wish I got a wider tire in the back...the 275 is stretched a little. 315 woulda been perfect! Wish they'd let me swap and pay the difference!

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Those are 17"s? :eek:

They look good, man. I prefer something bigger than 18"s on the newer body styles (Edit: Nvm, thought you had an 05+ model) but every once in a while someone posts their car like you did and it changes my mind...for today. Lol.

Still tho, very nice n I love that color! Black n blue is my second fav combo behind black n chrome :D my fallen ACC Crew member SON1C had a nice blue one on black Saleens that was the tits.

Sent from the phone :|

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha thanks!! Yeah I really think the black shaker and black decals help mesh the colors and make them look good!

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
And that's on 17s. Wish I got a wider tire in the back...the 275 is stretched a little. 315 woulda been perfect! Wish they'd let me swap and pay the difference!
StangGT96,

I saw that our Email Team is working with you on the situation. If you need any assistance along the way, let me know! I'll be happy to help.

Shane

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shane, I pmed Dan. I don't know if he's in or not but your team isn't letting me pay the difference for the larger tire. Quite disappointed might I say. Was gonna pull the trigger on springs and a cat back from y'all but unfortunately I don't think I can now because I have to if I'm lucky sell these tires and purchase the correct size..

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
StangGT96,

Dan's been out sick since Tuesday, unfortunately. And I haven't been able to answer his PM today, but I did get to them yesterday. So, feel free to send me a PM if you need anything in the future!

I'm sorry you weren't able to work anything out with our Email Team. This was a tricky situation because once the tires are used, we aren't able to sell them again. Plus, there's no defects with the original tires from the package, so it goes against out standard policy to return a non-defective used part.

Again, please let me know if I can help or assist you in any other way!

Shane

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm just gonna use them. I'm starting to get over the way it looks. I bring it up to everyone that checks out the car and they don't think they look bad so it's helping me accept it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts