·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
stangpede?

what did the stang pee on?

·
Rainbows Mechanic
1,612 Posts
stangpede is pretty cool..im not gonna try to get into untill i my car is modded more or until it transforms into a terminator haha

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
decals/vinyls are stupid. All they do is make the car look tacky. If you want to make your car look nice....dont put that crap on it.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
decals/vinyls are stupid. All they do is make the car look tacky. If you want to make your car look nice....dont put that crap on it.
so you think my car looks stupid?

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
sorry, not a fan
ahh, the advertiser in me has to disagree! though i am not affiliated with stangpede, i am a fan of promoting affiliates or endorsees. i think the op might need some modding to bring in a look, but i am a fan of the concept.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Thats cool that you are promoting the site, i just feel imo that if im going to do that i want to be paid for advertising.
yeah, but when the site was small and needed to grow, advertising a community that gave out free information was a sound idea. remember, you get the info here for free... joe has put a lot of time and money into building, designing, and optimizing this site, and sure, he sees some money out of it through vendors, advertisements, etc, but the ads are hidden to logged in members, and this site has grown more rapidly and with better content than any competitor. i like to support this kind of environment - especially with the help i received from people like "roundman" on MF and joe there as well as here. i learned all i know about the automotive industry through resources joe has shown me, and he was even my mentor for a school project my senior year of high school where i built my own site.

so maybe i am not being paid for "advertisement," but i am not promoting the company in that sense. i am not traveling to shows or races with my car and getting it in magazines. hell, the one time i could have been in MM&FF in 2005, my transmission went out at SGMP, and i had to trailer the car home and couldnt compete in the Southern Ford V6 Challenge.

but back to the op, i think the concept is nice. it is great to support affiliations, imo.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
so you think my car looks stupid?

I'm with shadow, that looks stupid. No I'm kidding the modded mustangs decal looks good. Somthing about the stang pede (maybe the font) just doesn't look right.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
well i got my team banner on my stang
now i can rep it..........yeah booooooooooooooooooooooooooooy
i think you need to delete the antenna, the front grille and a diff front bumper than itll look hot :yes

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thats cool that you are promoting the site, i just feel imo that if im going to do that i want to be paid for advertising.
So clothing companies pay you? Damn thats sick. Sorry just bein a smartass :D . I'm completely assuming you wear some sort of brand name clothing

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
So clothing companies pay you? Damn thats sick. Sorry just bein a smartass :D . I'm completely assuming you wear some sort of brand name clothing
haha, once again philosophical ownage :)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I got nothin on that comment....i just dont like the whole decal look on cars. Id rather have a custom paint job. Thats the car look i like.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts