Modded Mustang Forums banner

Finaly got some clips of the car!!!

735 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  calebparkin3 
#1 ·
Here are some clips of the car i did today what do you all think?

#2 ·
ugh 10 minutes is too much for me to listen to right now. I had to skip through parts of it. Sounds pretty good. I think duals would sound better though. You need some control arms. All that wheel hope around 7:20 would be stopped by CA's. You have tlok? What gears do you have? Sounds a lot better warmed up.

#6 ·
Hey guys thanks for the replys... i have 3:73 gears in her...yes i am saving up for duels i wanna go corsa db blacks or reds not sure yet with an H pipe, and ,maybe some pacesetter LT With the stock Cats if i can what do youns think about that..i know it was a long vid but i finaly got my camara to work today and went all out..sorry lol...and i just put some LCA on this last week, and it had dropped the wheel hop down a lot but there is still some I have the Upper control arm sitting in a box havent put it on wanted to see if just the lowers would stop it.. do you guys think the upper would stop it completly?

#8 ·
and i just put some LCA on this last week, and it had dropped the wheel hop down a lot but there is still some I have the Upper control arm sitting in a box havent put it on wanted to see if just the lowers would stop it.. do you guys think the upper would stop it completly?
I sure hope so...I'm looking into CA's right now. Probably going to get BMR's. What brand do you have?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.