Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any way to do this?
The only thing I could find is "reverse phone detective". $15 for each number traced. There are both good and bad reviews out there, anyone used this service before?

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Put the phone number in " " in a google search. A lot of times people post their phone numbers on their myspace, facebook, etc and if so you can get a name and possibly just use an online phone book to get an address.

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
wow your bold, i usually dont tell anyone on the internet that im a stalker :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Are you looking for your parking lot painters?

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup, I looked up the laws in my area about spraying outdoors. Going to get all of their information, then threaten to file a police report and a report to the EPA unless they refund half of my money. I haven't spoken to those guys since the paint job so they'll be put on the spot, possibly with my attorney on a 3 way as well. We'll see.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
I've used reverse phone detective before. But the number I was told use it on was a fake number, but it does give you the address, people around, possible relatives, name, what company the number is with, etc.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Yup, I looked up the laws in my area about spraying outdoors. Going to get all of their information, then threaten to file a police report and a report to the EPA unless they refund half of my money. I haven't spoken to those guys since the paint job so they'll be put on the spot, possibly with my attorney on a 3 way as well. We'll see.

Get someone else to answer their craigs list ad to come do another job at a nearby location. Confront them then. The greedy bastards will show their faces if they think they are getting some cash. Lure them out in the open and then strike them down with your Ninja/Tae Kwon Do/Karate, wherever you are from, ****.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea, that's really not my concern. I wonder if he'll send the check at all. If he sends a bad check, his information, address, account numbers, etc. is right there, so it would be a pointless exercise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can also check out other webpages if you are in search of information about revealing the identity of unknown people. As ZoSearch reports says that you have to go to find name and address through a cell phone number about some basic information regarding people. This information can help you to get to know about their name, address, and many others things that are being public before. Just go for it today and find some time to browse so you could make a detailed research to find the best tool or service according to your needs and requirements. I have recommended it before to others.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts