Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you guys normally look to find older mustangs for sale? I’m trying to go back to another 03-04 Mach 1, but I can’t find one anywhere near Las Vegas from the traditional car sale sites.

·
Super Moderator
4,863 Posts
I’ve used OfferUp, Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, googling… pick your poison. The prices of sn’s has gone up a lot. I bought my old 02 gt in 2015 with less than 100k miles, in good shape for 5500, which was on the high end back then. A few months ago I couldn’t find a decent sn with similar miles for less than 7k and they had a lot of miles. Special trims like bullitts, cobras and machs are even more expensive. Lowest I’ve seen recently was an 03 mach one with 200k miles and crappy paint for like 12k. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where do you guys normally look to find older mustangs for sale? I’m trying to go back to another 03-04 Mach 1, but I can’t find one anywhere near Las Vegas from the traditional car sale sites.
Hop into the Mach 1 Owners FaceBook group. Tons of for sale/for trade groups as well for new edges and SN's, etc. Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist from time to time. Sometimes you get lucky and someone will PM you about a car they are thinking about letting go but don't have listed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts