Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
car made 616.9rwhp at 6,200rpms and put down 576 rwtq at i think about 5,000 rpms car made only 11psi...block held and numbers for now r 616.9rwhp and 576 rwtq

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Dude, thats awesome

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Well I can't knock your set up cause it makes perfect power, I'm skeptical on a v1 making that much on 11psi, but it did it. I just can't fathom owning that car, I'd be scurrred to go wide open more then one time in a session of driving. It doesn't worry you at all? You might get lucky like a few of the other high hp stock block guys.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Those numbers are awesome, congrats. I really hope that block holds together cause that might be a lot of money down the drain when it lets go. Don't mean to beat a dead horse, just don't want to see it happen.

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
I calculate due to our elevation he loses 50-60 horsepowr and 50-60ftlbs based of the numbers he posted.

So he is more around 550hp and 500trq still very dangerous.

I have came up with a loss of 18% horse power for n/a cars, and around 8-10% for power adder cars

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
car made 616.9rwhp at 6,200rpms and put down 576 rwtq at i think about 5,000 rpms car made only 11psi...block held and numbers for now r 616.9rwhp and 576 rwtq
Congrats! stock block? girdle?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont know uncorrected but with even an average of about a 18 percent loss which is the average up here i would be just over 500 at the wheels....didnt get actual though just wanted to drive the damn thing...but yea stock block but its studded and girdled but forced induction loose less i hear so just over 500 up here im guessing for both numbers

and not too scared if it goes what can u do...but i have gotten on it a couple times and so far so good running the car the first time on the 9th of this month

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
blower is a v-3 Si-trim but i thonk if i rev the motor any higher the blower would be close to maxing out...but yea cam looses power about 6,300 rpms

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Idk why I said v1, beyond me, but on the other hand 11psi shouldn't be close to maxing out the blower regardless of the power it makes. It should move 17psi easy. Good for a future set up. Enjoy it and do work with it. Hopefully it does hold together.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts