Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bone stock 1991 gt not a single mod. 1 owner, the guy is 57 years old, and he bought it brand new in late 1990. Gonna be going to pick this thing up later this week. I feel like I've stumbled across a pot of gold. I got it for $3000 and he wanted $4500

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
of the story is true that is a hell of a deal.

·
902 Posts
wow great find! you got an awesome deal!

·
Registered
41 Posts
<------JEALOUS...all stock is sweet. Blank Canvas. $3000 is a great deal. No one elses crappy work to deal with.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
looks good, and you got a sweat deal....A little more info on the car would be great

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's got 190k on it and it is a 5-speed. I'm very excited.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The interior is great too it's like new 9 out of 10. I had one of these exactly the same about 4 years ago, and I went home on leave in it. I was stopped at a stop sign and a 15 year old kid t-boned me. He had no insurance and all I had was liability. I tried to get money out of them but they had nothing to give. I didn't have time or money to get a lawyer and go to court. I was super pissed, so now getting another is an awesome feeling. Brings back some great memories.

·
Registered
659 Posts
nice find, I myself got myself a 92fox no mods at all except 18"cobra r's and lowered with 132k for 3500. What mods you plan on doing to that beauty?

·
Registered
26 Posts
sweet deal man i picked mine up same type of deal with 64k for 3500 hope it works out for you

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
The interior is great too it's like new 9 out of 10. I had one of these exactly the same about 4 years ago, and I went home on leave in it. I was stopped at a stop sign and a 15 year old kid t-boned me. He had no insurance and all I had was liability. I tried to get money out of them but they had nothing to give. I didn't have time or money to get a lawyer and go to court. I was super pissed, so now getting another is an awesome feeling. Brings back some great memories.
up your insurance this time to include uninsured motorist protection

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
627 Posts
up your insurance this time to include uninsured motorist protection
its not a big price difference to add uninsured motorist protection. the only thing that sucks is if you get hit, most likely they will consider it a total loss, since these cars have a blue book value of like $1500. so youre going to be pissed regardless

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Not true. With State Farm, it's the actual value if you keep your receipts. Just don't tell them ahead of time. Then they want you to pay for 'declared value'.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Don't forget to pull the air silencer out of the passenger side fender. Might be the only time you see one of those, hahahahhaha.
I've read somewhere that this is an instant 5hp gain when your remove this...True or False:confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts