Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night I made a horrible move, and at a red light, my friend in a jeep wrangler in the right lane left me room to get in front of him so that our other friend could get up next to me to line up...I looked to my right at the light, my friend in the wrangler was stopped and i had room to get in (obviously knowing the spacing needed for my car to hop in and out of lanes)..I looked over then turned my head forward again and hopped in front of him...well guess he decided to start moving forward slowly at this same time and i scraped my pass door on his front bumper...Dents and damage from the middle of my pass. side door all the way back to the rear quarter panel, stopping before the rear bumper begins...well im very pissed off and will post pics later when i get back from work...its very upsetting that im going to have to spend probably around a thousand at the least on something like this. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
136 Posts
it always happeneds like that. thats why i dont play around unless im sure its clear. ( i dont trust my friends cause 2 brains never think together).

good luck with the fix..

Im starting to guess last night was a bad nite i had a chance to race a guy from a redlight but it just rained and i knew there would be fishtailing. Sure enough he took off and fishtailed into my lane. Good thing i waited and let him look like an idiot and swerve all over the road.

It only take 1 second to make a bad desision. Good thing i thought about it first.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Time for a custom paint job :D

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Custom paint job sounds like a good idea to me. Always a positive right? :D

Sorry to hear though bro

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Ouch... Learn any lessons? Particularly, don't f*ck around people that have steel bumpers???

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ouch... Learn any lessons? Particularly, don't f*ck around people that have steel bumpers???
it was actually plastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yeah i mean im expecting it to run me up in the thousands hoping not over 2...but i like the positive comments...time to upgrade the paint huh...i guess some good can come out of everything..

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
^^^ LOL!!! That blows dude. Well, another bright note, it wasn't steel...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$2200 est. today, waiting on others.. =(

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
used parts for the sn97's are not cheap let alone new OEM parts

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
I got hit in a parking lot awhile back... used it as an opportunity to get my emblems shaved off and upgrade to the Agent 47 mirrors.

You gotta treat yourself, ya know?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well i would do a whole paintjob but..i dont really wanna spend another 2g or whatever it may be to get the rest of the car painted...

·
Registered
129 Posts
A tale of woe...at least no one was hurt!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts