Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and got my first car today. 2007 v6 with about 44,000 miles. Not a bad deal.

After christmas I would like to add 2 black stripes, quarter window louvers, and side scoops. Any other ideas of anything I should add?

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Went and got my first car today. 2007 v6 with about 44,000 miles. Not a bad deal.

After christmas I would like to add 2 black stripes, quarter window louvers, and side scoops. Any other ideas of anything I should add?
Congrats, buddy. Looks nice. First mod I would do is get rid of that chrome **** on the grill lol. And that won't cost anything. Or plastidip it. Other than that, it looks like you got a head start on how you bought it..the black wheels, I'm my opinion, are a must on yellow cars. And it has the GT fog light kit already.

What direction do you plan on going with the car? Do you want to focus on looks or performance?

I think the matte black Supersnake-style stripes would look badass. Not a fan of louvers tho :/
Also, you should tint the tail-lights/headlights/turn signals/3rd brake light. That'll look cool with the stripes and black wheels.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on focusing on looks first. Probably will end up adding a Cold air intake and gears also

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Do a ss stripe and delete the rocker stripe. +1 to the chrome. Follow the black n yellow theme. I would also suggest a rear decklid panel. Congrats and don't take it for granted, that's a nice car!

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Yeah. Get 2 more cylinders! I kid I kid. That does look nice. You could get exhaust. Most people get that first. It's nice to have ya know :lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
I plan on focusing on looks first. Probably will end up adding a Cold air intake and gears also
I think the stripes and tint for all the lights would be the easiest mods that will, visually, make the biggest difference.

After that, it can get expensive.

·
UNnaturally Aspirated
300 Posts
do what i did, get a cold air intake, followed by an exhaust, get louvers (ebay sellers have roush style ones for extremely cheap), black out your gas door, get rid of the rocker stripe and get black stripes, black out the tail lights (side markers etc.), side scoops and a hood scoop would look nice, chin spoiler possibly, shorty antenna, message me with any questions!

hope this helped

·
Drunk On Arrival...
1,083 Posts
do what i did, get a cold air intake, followed by an exhaust, get louvers (ebay sellers have roush style ones for extremely cheap), black out your gas door, get rid of the rocker stripe and get black stripes, black out the tail lights (side markers etc.), side scoops and a hood scoop would look nice, chin spoiler possibly, shorty antenna, message me with any questions!

hope this helped
Why in the hell would you black out the gas door??? Who would want a big black circle on one of the quarter panels? :facepalm:

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
I'm not saying that. You know that. I mean. How is that ricey, he could've meant the Bullit one.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
It's excessive for the blackout theme IMO. But he's still dreaming!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Stage1: Stripes (2 black 12 inch ones) , leave the rockers if you do black stripes, hide the chrome on the front with plastidip for cheap or replace the grill.

Stage2: Darken all the lights to match windows, consider window louvers

Other than that, looks sexy and I love those wheels man. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts