Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally got the stang to track and was it fun!!!!! My first run i ran a 9.644 which wasnt bad to me cause my friends were in the same area with a nicely modded vr6 gti. My second run was a bust i let off the clutch to fast and hit the accelerator and by the time i did the rpms were already at 0 lol turn the car back on and ran but overall i need more seat time but i had alot of fun :D

I also saw some sick mustangs but one mustang had me scratching my head. It was a gt500 slicks wheelie bar everything and under the hood is wat got me....... a bb chevy motor :wtf the car was crazy fast but i just couldnt see spending the money on a gt500 to do that

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yeah its 1/8th haha if it was the 1/4 and gotten a 9.644 i would have been dreaming but yeah i gotta get back out there and practice a whole lot more on my launch and reaction time oh and btw my mustang is stock (cept headers) so i got lots of work to do before the mods take place

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
what year gt 500 are you tlkin about

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
holly crap.....i cant believe that either......now i know a lot of people get good results out of running chevy small blocks in fords like our stangs.....chevy motors are a lil cheaper to build and if its carbed it would be that difficult to get it in a stang.....i dont see any reason for a car like that to have a chevy big block though.....sounds like someone has way too much money to throw around

1 - 9 of 9 Posts