Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm really new to the whole forum thing, but decided to sign up since most of my car research takes me here anyway. I've never really been into blogs or what not, but maybe since I have one now I'll use it. Still not quite sure what my posts should be about though, I guess just updates with the car.

As far as that goes, I'm installing my new set of Doug's Long Tube Headers with an O/R X pipe this weekend so hopefully I'll have a few pics of that and some reviews on my initial take on the performance and sound increase.

Other news, I pretty much shat on a 2010 Infiniti G37s today, and God damn it felt good. I was ahead by more than three lengths before the speed governors kicked in. :D

There will be more posts to come.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Towelly!

I have the gears and tuner, but I just haven't had time to get the gears installed yet. The shop I want to do it is like 45 mins away and I will get them done whenever I can find the time to take it up there and get a ride. I do everything else myself, but I'm not comfortable messing with my rear end. I'll let you know how I like it!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why is that comment blue?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts