Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my battery went bad, i push started the car, couldnt use any electronics, such as headlights.......
so i got pulled over, driving with no headlights on the way back home.....
when i got pulled over i just left the car runing cuz i knew it wouldnt start, told the mp i couldnt roll down the windo the battery was out, so i opend the door............. and the dome light came on and killed the car, he saw that i didnt have my dash in or the guages and that i couldnt use my headlights, so he booted my car and told me to get headlights and my guages back in then give him a call and hed come take off the boot...........

my car was booted for all of about 1 hour

funny thing is that i coulda just jacked up the car put my donut on drove it home takin a heavy pipe and set it on the tire and whacked that boot to bend it off the rim and called it a day

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
How would you get the wheel off when the boot is on there?

·
Registered
910 Posts
i thought it covered the lugs...

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
most of them do but then again there are shitty ones like this one

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
If the domelight killed the car, it sounds like your alternator killed the battery. I think you might want to check your alternator.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If the domelight killed the car, it sounds like your alternator killed the battery. I think you might want to check your alternator.
its a ban spakin new alternator, ive got a lot of electronics running through that stock alternator, i ordered a 3g last night

·
Banned
3,784 Posts
funny thing is that i coulda just jacked up the car put my donut on drove it home takin a heavy pipe and set it on the tire and whacked that boot to bend it off the rim and called it a day
yeah, I guess you forgot he probably has your license plate number and all your information...lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts